What are cookies?
- Anonymously tracking site visits, i.e. so that we can monitor how many unique visitors have visited the site, but not who they are, etc.
- Improving security on the website to prevent fraudulent activity and protect your personal information
- Identifying visitors for login purposes. This ensures that you remain logged in on each page you visit, allows your browser to remember your login credentials and allows the site to make recommendations based on your purchases.
- Storing an anonymous reference to your shopping basket
- Storing an anonymous reference to information you enter into the website.